Tuesday

Welcome To My World – Nikon D90

Finally it’s here, Nikon D90 and welcome to my world!

That day I was the happiest person in the whole world when my wife gave me a gift, a new gift - the Nikon D90.  I made some snapshots using our 5yr. old point-and-shoot digicam Canon IXUS 55.  I’m still learning my new Nikon D90 in order to discover how to use each function to be able to take good shots.
  
My wife bought me the Nikon D90 kit along its accessories, i.e., 18-105mm VR lens, strap, battery charger, LCD monitor cover and more.
Well, I’m not planning to be photographer but to use the Nikon D90 as one of my hobby & it’s actually good being an OFW to help us cope with all the stress in life.
And I will share here some of my amateur shots using the Nikon D90 on my next post.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...